The importance of storing your gas cylinder safely cannot be stressed enough. Gas safety awareness will protect you and your family from injury and your home from severe damage.
Read the rest of entry »
Gas leaks inside the home or workplace can cause major health and safety risks but, these can be avoided if everyone in the building responds correctly to a gas leak emergency.
Although the signs of carbon monoxide poisoning may be subtle, the condition is considered a life-threatening medical emergency which requires immediate medical attention.
According to the South African National Energy Development Institute (SANEDI), South Africa may be facing one of its worst load shedding schedule to date. How can people help reduce the demand for power before lockdown is finally lifted?
The Gas Works offers high quality gas installations in Cape Town while adhering to strict health and safety regulations.
However, with the current nationwide lockdown, the scope of our services has been reduced, requiring us to make the necessary, temporary adjustments to our offerings.
As we continue to strive to be the best gas installers Cape Town has to offer, we would like to share information regarding the current state of emergency surrounding COVID-19 in South Africa.
Although ensuring that our clients are aware of gas safety, it’s equally important to us that our clients and residents of South Africa are well-informed on how to stay safe from the virus.
Understanding the importance of gas safety and the need for a flame failure device is extremely important for any individual who makes use of gas appliances in their home or business.
A flame failure device is a key feature in your appliances which enhances gas safety and prevention of injury.
The Gas Works continues striving to be the most reputable gas installers Cape Town has to offer its residents.
This is a big dream, but we know we can make it happen with the ongoing support from our customers who continue to choose us as their preferred installers of gas appliances in Cape Town.
Knowing how to identify the signs of a gas leak can save you and your family from potential injury caused by inhalation of fumes as well as other risks associated with leaking gas.
Natural gas is highly flammable and can pose a serious fire and explosion risk as well as carbon monoxide poisoning in humans and animals alike.
Due to rising electricity costs, many South African homeowners are choosing gas appliances for their homes as a means to minimise their monthly running costs, but few are aware of the importance of gas certification.
Get the latest updates in your email box automatically.